DUBLIN, Jan. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Farm Animal Healthcare Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global farm animal healthcare market is expected to grow from $16.97 billion in 2021 to $18.52 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. The poultry vaccines market is expected to reach $23.83 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.5%.
North America was the largest region in the farm animal healthcare market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the farm animal healthcare market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increase in livestock is expected to drive the growth of the farm animal healthcare market going forward. Livestock refers to agricultural animals that are housed, reared, and used by people, such as cows, horses, and pigs. The need for farm animal healthcare services grows along with the increase of livestock since these services help protect animals from illnesses including swine flu and avian flu, which can also infect humans, workers, and veterinarians. For instance, according to a report published by the US Department of Agriculture in 2022, India’s national herd of cattle increased from 1.2 million in 2021 to 306.7 million in 2022. Therefore, the growing livestock population will propel the farm animal healthcare market.
Rapid developments in technology have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the farm animal healthcare market. Major companies in the farm animal healthcare sector are focused on developing new technologies to meet consumer demand and strengthen their position. For instance, in January 2020, Boehringer Ingelheim, a Germany-based pharmaceutical company, launched the VAXXITEK HVT+IBD+ND vaccine based on trojan horse vaccine technology to protect poultry from three types of diseases. This vaccine technology is similar to a trojan horse in that it protects against disease by employing a non-pathogenic substance as a vector to carry pathogen-protective genes VAXXITEK HVT+IBD+ND builds a solid immune foundation and provides enhanced protection against marek’s disease, infectious bursal disease (classic and variant kinds), and newcastle disease.
In April 2020, Heska Corporation, a US-based advanced veterinary diagnostic and specialty products company, acquired Scil Animal Care Company for $110 million. Through this acquisition, Heska Corporation aimed to expand the company with veterinarians and point-of-care analyzers to serve companion animals. Scil Animal Care Company is a US-based company that specializes in animal health laboratories and imaging diagnostic products and services.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia – War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Product: Vaccines; Parasiticides; Anti-Infectives; Medical Feed Additives; Other Products
2) By Application: Cattle; Swine; Poultry; Fish; Sheep
3) By End User: Reference Laboratories; Point-of-care Testing or In-House Testing; Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics; Other End Users
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Characteristics
3. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Trends And Strategies
4. Farm Animal Healthcare Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Size And Growth
6. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Segmentation
7. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Farm Animal Healthcare Market
9. China Farm Animal Healthcare Market
10. India Farm Animal Healthcare Market
11. Japan Farm Animal Healthcare Market
12. Australia Farm Animal Healthcare Market
13. Indonesia Farm Animal Healthcare Market
14. South Korea Farm Animal Healthcare Market
15. Western Europe Farm Animal Healthcare Market
16. UK Farm Animal Healthcare Market
17. Germany Farm Animal Healthcare Market
18. France Farm Animal Healthcare Market
19. Eastern Europe Farm Animal Healthcare Market
20. Russia Farm Animal Healthcare Market
21. North America Farm Animal Healthcare Market
22. USA Farm Animal Healthcare Market
23. South America Farm Animal Healthcare Market
24. Brazil Farm Animal Healthcare Market
25. Middle East Farm Animal Healthcare Market
26. Africa Farm Animal Healthcare Market
27. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Farm Animal Healthcare Market
29. Farm Animal Healthcare Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9ubh0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/farm-animal-healthcare-global-market-report-2022-sector-to-reach-23-83-billion-by-2026-at-a-6-5-cagr-301717291.html
SOURCE Research and Markets