– 1 brown onion, chopped
– 2 carrots, thinly sliced
– 250g of chopped mushroom
– 1 green capsicum, sliced
– ½ cup of frozen peas
– 200g of firm tofu cut into pieces
– 2 cups of broccoli florets
– ½ cup of fresh green beans
– 1 packet of naan bread
– 2 tbsp of Nuttelex Buttery
– 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
– 1 can of light coconut milk
– 4 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
– 2 tspn of soy sauce
– 2 tspn of sriracha chili sauce
– Cooked basmati rice, to serve
– In a pan, cook the chopped onion in vegetable oil until
– Add the tofu cubes.
– Once the tofu is lightly browned, add all the other vegetables.
Cook the vegetables for ten minutes.
– Add the peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce and sriracha
chili sauce. Stir on a low heat until the sauce reaches a smooth consistency. Cook for a
further five minutes.
– Spread the naan with Nuttelex and microwave for 20 seconds until
– Serve satay tofu and vegetables on a bed of basmati rice. Delicious!