To support #meatfreemay and help our animal friends, we will feature an array of animal friendly meals that we enjoy at the
Sanctuary! These meals are quick, easy and economical, and we hope you will enjoy
them as much as we do!
‘Not-tuna’ Creamy Pasta Bake
– 1 pack of penne or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
– 2 packs of Future Tuna
– 3 cups of low fat soy milk
– 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1 tbsp plain flour
– 2 tbsp Nuttelex Buttery
– 1 tbsp chopped parsley
– 2 tbsp packet bread crumbs
– Salt and pepper to season
– Melt the Nuttelex Buttery in a saucepan on a low heat.
add the flour and stir.
– While mixing, incorporate soy milk to make a smooth sauce.
chopped parsley and nutritional yeast and continue stirring until thickened.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Place the cooked pasta in a baking tray, pour over the white sauce
and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
– Bake in the oven at 180C until golden brown.
– Serve with chips and salad!